Amrad Medical’s Generators
AmRad™ Medical x-ray systems are developed, assembled and integrated in America. The majority of our systems are manufactured in our Niles, Illinois facility.
Our dedicated Customer Service and Technical Support teams ensure peace of mind from our door to yours.
Industry Best Warranty
Backed by the industry’s best warranty, an AmRad™ Medical system will provide you with performance and low cost of ownership which means the best value for your facility.
Amrad S Series Generators
PRODUCT CODE: 320S, 400S, 500S, 650S, 800S
Constant Potential Generator maximizes image quality and consistency.
Anatomical Programming with six selectable patient sizes ensures flexibility in choosing the right techniques for your patient exam.
Dual Speed Starter maximizes tube output.
Integrated service tools with comprehensive error logs enhances service capability and minimizes service time
Single user-console integration with Advantage DR
AEC, optional, for all power generators
Amrad E Series Generators
PRODUCT CODE: 30E, 42E, 52E
Anatomical programming with over 760 preprogrammed techniques, to ensure flexibility in imaging.
Available in kW ratings from 30kW to 50kW to meet the imaging needs of any small to mid size facility.
DR Integration and interfaces available. Call for compatibility.
AEC, optional , for all power generators.
Amrad DR Series Generators
PRODUCT CODE: CMP-40, CMP-50, CMP-65, CMP-80
- Digital-ready generators for state of the art digital technology
- Generator integration for single-user interface available for many digital solutions. Call for compatibility.
- Touch screen operator’s panel available, as an option.
- Dual speed starter available for busy DR Flat Panel installations.
- Available in kW ratings from 40kW to 80kW to meet the imaging needs of any size facility.
- AEC, optional, for all power generators
Amrad M Series Generators
PRODUCT CODE: CMP-32M, CMP-40M , CMP-50M
- Anatomical programming included standard
- Available in kW ratings from 30kW to 50kW to meet tile imaging needs of any small to mid size facility.
- May be upgraded to DR Generator in the field
- AEC, optional , for all power generators