We offer remote radiology interpretation services via our vast Teleradiology System. We provide timely, accurate and cost-effective interpretation services to our large network of healthcare facilities. Our Report TAT (Turn around Times) average less than three hours. We are committed to providing high-quality, reliable services.
Our Board-Certified Radiologist provide expert consultations and image interpretation covering all imaging modalities, including:
- General Radiology
- Bone Density
- Nuclear Medicine
The facilities that utilize our services range in size and specialty including:
- Private Medical Practices
- Chiropractic Offices
- Orthopedic Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
We provide complete support of our Teleradiology Service including:
- PACS – We provide full access to our Teleradiology PACS system for our Facilities to store, view and manage their Digital Studies.
- Administrative — Our Teleradiology PACS system and our Support staff allows Facilities to access essential data to more effectively manage their radiology services
- Physician / Technologist — Our Team of Radiologists and Technologists are available to assist our Facilities with technical issues, quickly providing expert consultation, even in the most difficult of situations
- IT — Our Team of IT professionals are equipped to meet each of the Facilities unique needs. Our secure network, server and software ensures all data is protected and HIPAA compliant.
“Offsite” Disaster Recovery Archiving (OSDRA)
Radiology Imaging Solutions’, Inc. “Offsite” Disaster Recovery Archiving (OSDRA). (Archive located in our Grand Rapids Office) Includes the following features:
State of the Art Secure Technology:
HIPAA-compliant for disaster recovery and built to Standard Protocols (iSCSI, NAS, Fibre Channel) to support clinical and mission critical PACS systems. Our system’s open architecture integrates with any DICOM-compliant Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) component, as well as hospital networks and information systems.
“Offsite” image storage (storage located at least 5.1 miles from primary archive) via T1 internet access, for rapid recovery, 24/7.
Real-time data backup and restoration protects you from data loss. Our service, OSDRA, offers you a fully redundant, secure archive, without any up-front capital costs. You will be able to have a permanent archive on superior CD or DVD technology which is normally cost-effective only for large installations. Meeting all current and anticipated regulations, including the forthcoming HIPAA.
The most cost-effective real-time recovery solution available anywhere.
Allows hospitals and private office facilities to leverage digital imaging technologies while reducing capital costs for equipment maintenance, storage and personnel.
A one-time installation is required to set up VPN Connections and Archive configurations. Virtually all hardware and software are supplied and supported by Radiology Imaging Solutions, Inc. — you pay only for the studies you store. Facility must supply network connection, firewall and high-speed VPN internet connection at the Facility’s location(s).
Web Access 24/7
OSDRA with the Web Access Option, provides “on-demand” access to images residing at our storage facility, linked via the Internet or Virtual Private Network to the hospital’s network. Patient Images may be viewed on any PC with internet access, via our secure web server sign-in and encrypted software transfer. No special software or hardware is required to view images. (First time viewers require a small, one time, Java download to view images)
Radiology Imaging Solutions, Inc. will Provide the Following Services:
- IT Services necessary to set up and configure a VPN connection to our Primary OSDRA Server
- Application training for the Facility’s PACS administrator (1 day)
- Real-Time, 24/7 continuous archiving of all Dicom Compliant images sent from Primary Facility
- All images will remain “Online” in our Primary OSDRA Server
- Disaster Recovery Services Provided, Minor / Major / Catastrophic