ImageWorks Veterinary’s Digital X-ray Sensors
EVA Vet™ – The New Generation in Digital Dental X-Ray Sensors
PRODUCT CODE: EVAVET1.5 , EVAVET2
*same product, two different sizes
Featuring DICOM Options
Good Dental Health Means Better Animal Health!
At ImageWorks Veterinary, we know that what can’t be seen can’t be treated. We were the very first to introduce a digital dental sensor in 2003. Technology has improved over the years and we are pleased to offer the newest generation digital dental imaging system, EVA Vet™ Select II.
Our EVA Vet™ Digital Sensors have been used in over 10,000 veterinary practices worldwide. EVA Vet™ Select II delivers the next level of image resolution that you and your patients deserve while providing a quick return on investment.
EVA Vet™ Select II’s aluminum housing and robust cable connections are designed to extend the life of your sensor and protect your investment. Its beveled corners increase patient comfort and ease positioning while maintaining the active surface area.
Every new EVA Vet™ Select II system includes ViewAll™ DICOM Acquisition Software to yield a smooth, efficient workflow and allow for integration with most industry leading practice management programs.
EVA Vet™ Select II is optimized for use with the Image-Vet™ DC and Image-Vet™ FleXX, but can be used effectively with virtually any high performance intraoral x-ray. Ask your sales representative for attractive “Trade and Upgrade” programs to take your dental practice to new heights.
Veterinary Digital X-Ray Imaging
Increases revenue for today’s high-tech practice
Requires less labor and anesthesia time
Safer for the animal because of reduced x-ray exposure
Increases patient throughput with decreased exposure to image time
Cost savings (no more film, mounts, chemistry, time, floor space, maintenance, filing)
Environmentally friendly (no film or chemicals)
Fast return on investment
EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor
Excellent image quality, clarity and resolution
EVA Vet™ Select II Features and Benefits
- Simple to use
- Robust design made to withstand the rigors of the veterinary environment
- Experience of over 10,000 installations
- Direct 3 meter USB 2.0 connection
- Theoretical Resolution: 25 lp/mm
- Quick and easy retakes
- ViewAll™ Vet Acquisition Software provides full DICOM compatibility and full integration with most PACS to send and share images
- Instant and secure storage and retrieval of images
- Certifications: MFDS, CE/MDD, FDA, Health Canada
- Made in the U.S.A.
Each EVA Vet™ System Includes:
- EVA Vet™ Select II Sensor size 1.5 or 2.0
- ViewAll™ DICOM Acquisition Software (License for up to 19 Workstations)
- Patented Sensor Armor® for added protection
- Starter Kit of Disposable Protective Sheaths
- FREE Lifetime remote diagnostic services and online tech support
- FREE Online Education for technique and software
- FREE Enrollment in IWV’s Customer Loyalty Replacement Program
- In-clinic training options
- 24 Month Warranty
ViewAll™ Vet Acquisition Software
Additional Protection Options:
Ask us about the Extended Warranty and EVA Sure Protection Plan designed to give you even more peace of mind.
The Extended Warranty is a great way to ensure your sensor is covered for manufacturer defects for a longer period of time. The EVA Sure Protection Plan covers your sensor from accidental damage, not covered under the standard warranty, like dog bites.
Recommended Computer Specifications for use with EVA Vet™ sensors and ViewAll™:
Operation System – Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor or better
RAM – 4+ GB
USB 2.0 PORT
Hard Drive – 250+ GB
High Quality Monitor
Graphics Card – 512 MB
Minimum system specifications Win XP for ProImage and EVA Vet™ to function:
Operation System – Microsoft Windows XP (Home or Professional) 32-bit with Service Packs installed or Vista 32 Ultimate or Business.
Processor – Pentium 4 @ 1.5GHz (or equivalent)
RAM – 1 GB
USB 2.0 PORT1
CD Rom Drive
Hard Drive – 160 GB [based on image storage space for 5,000 images = 10 GB (Estimate)]
High Quality Display (Flat Panel or CRT)
LCD Monitor with 800:1 Contrast Ratio and 0.255 dot pitch
Minimum resolution of 1024×768 @ 32 bits color depth.
ViewAll™ 3.2 Veterinary Software
PRODUCT CODE: VIEWALL
ViewAll™ is a unified software application, suitable for acquiring and viewing dental images. Meeting the Veterinary DICOM 3.0 standard, ViewAll™ has a tabbed interface for easy navigation. ViewAll™ is currently available with our EVA Vet™ Digital Dental Sensor, or as an independent software platform.
Now upgraded to version 3.2, ViewAll™ is the solution for veterinary users who want the ease of one software platform for Veterinary Dental digital. ViewAll™ is also perfect for existing EVA Vet™ owners. ViewAll™ now ships standard with all EVA Vet™ units.
ImageWorks Veterinary’s ViewAll™ 3.2 Veterinary Software ImageWorks Veterinary’s ViewAll™ 3.2 Veterinary Software
- Drastically improves image quality over ProImage software
- DICOM Send and Receive functionality for easy integration with Veterinary Teleradiology and PACs – good for referrals, teaching and multiple practices
- New Practice Management mode
- Additional Templates
- New “Soft Tissue” MetaTreatment for automatic tissue imaging enhancements
- Unified software for all ImageWorks Veterinary digital equipment – Train your staff on one application
- STAT Patient mode for rapid image acquisition
- Patient Observation Series – allows you to capture and link a series of images over a 32-hour observation period
- Image History – easily view or modify changes made to an image
- Tabbed, user-friendly interface ViewAll™ Vet is fully networkable and scalable for any sized clinic or hospital
- Acquire and view images on multiple monitors
- And so much more. Contact your ImageWorks Veterinary representative for details