Konica Minolta CR Regius Sigma 2
PRODUCT CODE: REGIUS
REGIUS Σ Ⅱ delivers a compact and affordable imaging solution that maintains the superior image quality and reliability expected from our REGIUS family of products. Combined with the redesigned ImagePilot software, the REGIUS ΣⅡ provides simple operation and smooth workflow to a wide range of medical practitioners.
The REGIUS Σ Ⅱ is Konica Minolta’s smallest and lightest CR. The desktop CR has a footprint of only 0.31 m² and weighs a mere 28kg.
High Resolution Imaging
The REGIUS ΣⅡ supports pixel sizes of 87.5μm and 175μm for all cassette sizes, achieving a maximum resolution of 4020×4892 pixels (14×17 at 87.5μm).
The result of Konica Minolta’s vast imaging experience – is a robust algorithm that produces the optimum diagnostic image automatically. This patented technique greatly simplifies x-ray image acquisition while delivering incredibly consistent image quality and virtually eliminating retakes.
ImagePilot, Smart Console
PRODUCT CODE: IMAGEPILOT
The ImagePilot software combines CR image acquisition and PACS functionality. It is a complete workflow solution for clinics, imaging centers, and small hospitals. From one GUI, users can acquire, review, distribute,and archive patient images.
ImagePilot supports a multi-touch display for the easiest operation. The more than 100 functions and features are literally at the tips of your fingers.
REGIUS Sigma II
- Cassette Sizes:
- – 14 x 17″ (35 x 45 cm)
- – 14 x 14″ (35 x 35 cm)
- – 11 x 14″ (28 x 35 cm)
- – 10 x 12″ (24 x 30 cm)
- – 8 x 10″ (20 x 25 cm)
- – 18 x 24 cm
- – 15 x 30 cm
Sampling pitch: 2 types: 87.5 μm/ 175 μm
Maximum Resolution: 4,020 × 4,892 (14 x 17″)
Digital gradation level: 4096 levels (12 bit)
Processing capacity: Up to 60 IPs/hr
Slots: Insertion/ ejection slot x 1
Width: 20.1″ (51 cm)
Depth: 24″ (61 cm)
Height: 14″ (35.5 cm)
Power requirements: 100VA max during operation: 20VA when not in use.
Image processing function:
- Integral Processing
- Automatic Processing Parameter Study
Viewer function display:
- Window Change
- Magnifying Glass
- Comparison Display
Viewer function measurement:
- VHS. Ratio of heart and chest.
- Distance Between 2 Points.
- Angle between 3 Points.
- Cobb Angle.
- Rectangle area.
- Ellipse area.
- Polygon area
- Viewer function annotation:
- Offline image link: Media Input/Output (PDI. DICOM.JPEG, Bitmap)
- – Patient Registration
- – Image Acquisition
- – Automatic Image Processing with Learning Function
- – Image Review – including magnification. annotations.
- measurements. layout and window leveling tools
- – Export JPEG images to Madia (CD, DVD and USB drive)
- – Export DICOM images to CD/DVD with DICOM PDI format
- and optional PDI Viewer
- – Import DICOM or JPEG images from Media (CD. DVD and
- USB drive)
- – Windows Printing on Paper
- – HL7. ADT and ORM
- – Remote access
- – DICOM Printing
- – DICOM Q/R. SCU and SCP
- – DICOM MWL
- – DICOM Send to PACS
CS-7, Integrated Control Station/Acquisition Workstation
PRODUCT CODE: CS-7
CS-7 has multiple functions which provides you useful workflow.
– Control AeroDR detectors and KonicaMinolta CR devices.
– Send patient images to PACS and Dry Imagers.
– Obtain examination information from RIS and sends back each results.
– Link up X-ray exposure condition with X-ray console.
– Write patient images on CD/DVD with DICOM, PDI and JPEG format.
- DICOM Storage SCU
- DICOM Print SCU
- DICOM Modality Worklist Management
- DICOM Storage Commitment SCU
- -Up to 2 DICOM Store Plus 1 Backup
- -Up to 1 DICOM Print Plus 1 Backup
- Automatic gradation processing (G processing)
- Frequency processing (F processing)
- Equalization processing (E processing)
- Hybrid Processing (H processing)
- Image storage capacity:
- Approx. 5,000 images