Each SuperVista Camera System Includes:
- USB Camera
- USB Cable
- Wall/Table mounting holster
- Mounting Screws
- Driver/Software CD
- 1 Package of Protective Sheaths
- User Manual
ViewAll™ 3.2 Veterinary SoftwarePRODUCT CODE: VIEWALL ViewAll™ is a unified software application, suitable for acquiring and viewing dental images. Meeting the Veterinary DICOM 3.0 standard, ViewAll™ has a tabbed interface for easy navigation. ViewAll™ is currently available with our EVA Vet™ Digital Dental Sensor, or as an independent software platform. Now upgraded to version 3.2, ViewAll™ is the solution for veterinary users who want the ease of one software platform for Veterinary Dental digital. ViewAll™ is also perfect for existing EVA Vet™ owners. ViewAll™ now ships standard with all EVA Vet™ units.
- Drastically improves image quality over ProImage software
- DICOM Send and Receive functionality for easy integration with Veterinary Teleradiology and PACs – good for referrals, teaching and multiple practices
- New Practice Management mode
- Additional Templates
- New “Soft Tissue” MetaTreatment for automatic tissue imaging enhancements
- Unified software for all ImageWorks Veterinary digital equipment – Train your staff on one application
- STAT Patient mode for rapid image acquisition
- Patient Observation Series – allows you to capture and link a series of images over a 32-hour observation period
- Image History – easily view or modify changes made to an image
- Tabbed, user-friendly interface ViewAll™ Vet is fully networkable and scalable for any sized clinic or hospital
- Acquire and view images on multiple monitors
- And so much more. Contact your ImageWorks Veterinary representative for details
Training & Education
Training and Education Makes the Difference. ImageWorks Veterinary is proud of their proven digital dental imaging equipment.
To help you get the most from the operation of your ImageWorks Veterinary investment, we are pleased to provide a complimentary training series. Each tutorial focuses on techniques, tools or tips to help you maximize the usefulness of your ImageWorks Veterinary digital imaging investment.