Receptionist Job Description
Radiology Imaging Solutions, Inc. is a radiology x-ray equipment sales and service company based in Grand Rapids Michigan. We lead the industry toward better health care through expert service, sales and technical support. The company was started in 1987 by the owners, Randy Robinson and Robert Barkema. In 2020, Robert retired and Philllip Robinson became the new co-owner! We have added ecommerce to our newly designed website and can’t wait to see where that takes us.
We are looking for a Receptionist that has great customer service and is very familiar with QuickBooks. We do provide training. The hours are flexible, however Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM are desired. Part time / Full time. The wage and benefit package is negotiable. Relocation assistance is available.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to work for extended periods of computer usage.
- Able to assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying and faxing.
- Ability to answer phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Ability to assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Ability to perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Greet customers with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Qualifications and Skills:
- The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities, would be acceptable; subject to any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Five years’ work experience in the medical imaging industry preferred.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Competency in Quickbooks.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Must have good decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please email inquiries to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!