Techno-Aide is proud to present our updated adjustable leg supports! The perfect way to safely and securely position patient legs during imaging.
Our adjustable leg supports feature an easy to use locking pin for convenient height adjustment, a comfortable and durable nylon cradle, and a premium “no tip” wide base design. The durable all steel construction features a weight bearing capacity up to 350 lbs.
These leg supports are ideal for obtaining the Dunn view during imaging. The unique design allows the knees and hips to be flexed at a 90° angle for assessment of the femoral head sphericity in young adults. Also perfect for holding a leg for an upright posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) stress view.
- New premium “no tip” base design
- Weight bearing capacity up to 350 lbs.
- Adjustable height from 14.5 – 19″
- Easy to use locking pin for quick and simple adjustment
- Comfortable and durable nylon cradle
- Perfect for complex imaging procedures like the Dunn view and PCL stress views
*previously sold as LGS-09 and LGS-B11