AmRad Medical Advantage DFMT Elite System
Call for Pricing Email for Pricing
Prices subject to change
FeaturesPerformance, Versatility and Value Designed for high volume throughput for hospitals, orthopedics and medical imaging facilities. The DFMT Elite can perform a broad range of exams while optimizing technologist productivity and patient workflow. Simplicity and functionality provide broad positioning capability for patient procedures, including cross table laterals. Feature-rich controls and ease of use enables the technologist to focus on patient care. Tube Stand Floor mounted rail for longitudinal positioning to table and wall stand. Transverse and rotational positioning for a broad range of patient exams. Adaptive Optimal Display shows continuous SID to table and wall stand. Smart button technology for ease of positioning Options: Trunnion mount Elevating Table
- Elevating, four-way float, flat top for easy transfer and positioning of patients.
- 650 pound patient capacity.
- Recessed four pedal design provides easy operation and patient safety.
- Collision protection and fail-safe locks for added patient safety.
- Table Elevation Control Handle (T.E.C.H.) with lock release
- Indicator light for optimal working table height.
- 35.5 inch wide table top.
- Center or side mounted for patient and/or configuration flexibility
- Ergonomic lock release handle for ease of positioning
- Side mounted and overhead hand grip for patient stability and positioning
- Remote collimator light improves productivity
- Dual sided lock release
- Long format 17 x 51-inch