Techno-Aide’s new non-metallic skin markers are the ideal solution to mark prominent areas during imaging. Designed specifically for use in CT, these markers are used to identify areas of pain or trauma, soft tissue masses, and to document points of entry and exit.
Small, lead free, easy to use and disposable. Quickly highlight nipples and identify masses during chest x-rays. The perfect solution for mammography other imaging procedures.
- Used to identify key areas during imaging
- Marks area of pain, trauma, soft tissue masses or document entry and exit sites
- Helps eliminate repeat exams!
- Dual density construction means no burnout!
- Easy-Peel adhesive free tab for comfortable removal
Skin Dot Markers are not MRI safe.