The E17C fixed, 17” x 17” (43 cm x 43 cm), large format flat-panel detector is designed to minimize technologist interaction with upright exams in a dual or multi-detector configuration. It is easy to integrate in all types of X-ray systems and delivers both quality images and fast exams, for increased productivity.
- Scintillator Cesium Iodide (CsI)
- High Image Quality with spatial resolution of 148 μm Limiting resolution:3.5 lp/mm
- Pixel matrix: 2880 x 2880
- Wide active area of 16.9″ x 16.9″
- Wired transfer of data
- Dimensions:19.7″ x 19.3″ x 1.7″ Weight: 27.5 lbs.
- Bit depth (A/D):16 bit A/D
- Image display:4 sec. Cycle time:6 sec. Exposure window:.1-3.2 sec.
- Battery: Li-Ion
- DQE:65% @ 0.5 lp/mm, 52% @ 1 lp/mm, 42% @ 2 lp/mm, 25% @ 3 lp/mm
- MTF:64% @ 1 lp/mm, 32% @ 2 lp/mm, 17% @ 3 lp/mm
- 1 Year Warranty
PRODUCT CODE: DELWORKSAWS
DELWORKS is a powerful image acquisition and processing software featuring a user-friendly interface that provides sophisticated and speedy medical imaging. Designed with complex system automation, DELWORKS aims to simplify the examination process by making the difficult decisions for you.
Its advanced anatomical programming and image processing algorithms help optimize technologist productivity. DELWORKS strives to minimize human error and unwanted repeat exams to give technologists high quality images at a lower dose, with every exposure.
Acquisition and Processing Software Pre-exposure display of patient and procedure information, X-ray generator exposure factors, status and control functions integrated in a single display screen.
- Exam-specific image processing algorithms automatically optimize images based on selected patient anatomy.
- Enhanced image processing parameters. APR specific default values and manual adjustment, if desired.
- Image rotation in 90° steps, horizontal mirroring, automatic and manual image cropping to collimated area.
- Easy verification and correction of image laterality and patient orientation.
- Intuitively add orientation markers and text comments directly to acquired images(pre-defined or free text).
- Detailed histograms of pixel density User selection of modified LUT (Look-Up Table) based on various exam types.
- Manual adjustment of the LUT, window and level, effectively manage rejected images.
PRODUCT CODE: DRIS
The optional image stitching application requires no unnecessary preprogramming or additional equipment, making full-length spine studies effortless and accurate.